When you reserve a whitewater rafting trip with Carolina Outfitters, we hold the reservation space for you and we may turn other rafters away for that trip date and time. We have made our policy as lenient as we can make it for the convenience of our guests. However, rafting trip spaces cannot be filled on short notice, and we must be firm in adhering to our refund/cancellation policy. Please note that our reservation clerks are not authorized to alter the cancellation policy and cannot do so.
Our cancellation and refund guidelines are as follows:
With a 14 day or more notice:
- A refund is made less a $3.00 per person cancellation fee.
- You may transfer the reservation to another date.
- You may choose to be mailed “trip passes” that can be used at a future date.
With a 7 day or more notice:
- You may cancel with a 50% refund.
- You may reschedule the trip for another date and time.
- You may choose “trip passes” that can be used at a future date.
With a 24 hour minimum notice:
- You may reschedule the trip for another date and time, with a $2.00 per person transfer fee. (This 24 hour option is NOT available for “peak Saturdays”)
- You may choose “trip passes” that can be used at a future date. (This option is NOT available for “peak Saturdays”)
Reduction in the number of rafters on the day of the trip are not refundable. However, for the happiness and convenience of our guests, “trip passes” may be picked up at the Carolina Outfitter’s Outpost.
Please let us know as soon as possible, if the size of your party has changed.